United Development Company (UDC) is making a positive difference in the country:
- By creating wealth through cooperation with others
- By creating businesses and projects that benefit stakeholders and society
- By seeking and attracting business partners who are leaders in their own sphere and who create positive benefits and value by developing projects or joint ventures with UDC participation
- By giving a long term commitment to sustain business growth in preference to short term exit strategies
UDC seeks business partners who are leaders in their own sphere and also want to make a positive difference though developing new projects, new joint ventures or by inviting participation in their own businesses.
UDC gives, and expects long term commitments to sustainable business growth in preference to short-term exit strategies. In consideration of new businesses and business relationships, UDC is not bound by geographical or resource constraints.
UDC is immediately comfortable in considering partnerships and new ventures in the following business areas:
- Urban development and infrastructure including complete development schemes,
- Energy, including conventional new and renewable sources,
- Energy and hydrocarbon support sector including specialist components and services,
- Industrial manufacturing projects including construction materials,
- Environment improvement including water supply and treatment, special services and components,
- Telecommunications and IT.
UDC welcomes dialogue with companies in the above sectors and particularly those considering partnerships to expand their business. However, UDC recognises the necessity of change and embraces it, by remaining flexible in the consideration of new business areas and new partnership opportunities.
With all UDC business partners, existing and potential, UDC receives and works together on clear project and business concepts, leading to well defined business plans, implementation roles and timetables.
UDC strives to create, grow and to participate in businesses and projects that benefit all their stakeholders and society, creating wealth through cooperation with others, not at the expense of others, in order to make a positive difference in the world. For additional information on opportunities, please contact:
Business Development Department
Tel: +974 – 4409 8515
Fax: +974 – 4409 8517